Monday, March 22, 2010

Demands

I sat in wait for my beastly master. One of his kind is rarely known. I was secluded in the Arabian desert in a castle of wondrous size. The most wondrous thing about it? It's all underground! There is only one way to the top. I've not a clue where it is. I've been all through this crypt and I've never come upon it. I do all the daily burdens and most days more. I am the only slave he has. If I do something wrong it's torture. Though I have no scars to affirm my afflictions. As I said he is not known to the world at large. He has strange powers and none can stop him. The worst thing about this relationship is that of all the torturous things I go through I love him. I revel in the torture because it means we're close. The crazy demands of fetch me a pig and find me my flowers. Clean the furniture, paint a picture, read to me. He loves it when I read to him "Your voice seducts me," he claims. Those words send my heart to my throat.

2 comments:

  1. I hope this isn't a real man, if so, he needs a good slap.
    By the way, I like your virtual doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no he's not a real man. I agree though he needs a good slap. It just sort of came to me when I read the prompt on sunday scribbles. I've been expanding on it a lot. It could get really good. Thanks I like him too.

    ReplyDelete