Monday, March 15, 2010

The book that changed my life

The one book that changed my life is the Secret. Its all about thinking positive and how it will help your life in many ways. Anything you want to happen can. I am just now getting out of a deep dark time in my life, and although I read the Secret a long time ago its helping me get out and be bright and happy again. I'm going to see Micheal Bernard Beckwith in April (he was a huge part in the movie of the Secret) I'll be singing in the choir for him also. I can't wait. I encourage everyone to check this book and/or the movie out. http://www.thesecret.tv/

2 comments:

  1. I must check this out. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book didn't resonate for me, but glad it did for you, and thank you for sharing…
    …rob
    Image & Verse

    ReplyDelete